Nicole Wenderoth: Katalogdaten im Frühjahrssemester 2019
|Name||Frau Prof. Dr. Nicole Wenderoth|
Professur Neuronale Bewegungskontr
ETH Zürich, PFA J 29
|Departement||Gesundheitswissenschaften und Technologie|
|376-0202-00L||Neural Control of Movement and Motor Learning||4 KP||3G||N. Wenderoth|
|Kurzbeschreibung||This course extends the students' knowledge regarding the neural control of movement and motor learning. Particular emphasis will be put on those methods and experimental findings that have shaped current knowledge of this area.|
|Lernziel||Knowledge of the physiological and anatomic basis underlying the neural control of movement and motor learning. One central element is that students have first hands-on experience in the lab where small experiments are independently executed, analysed and interpreted.|
|376-1400-00L||Transfer of Technologies into Neurorehabilitation||3 KP||2V||C. Müller, R. Gassert, R. Riener, H. Van Hedel, N. Wenderoth|
|Kurzbeschreibung||The course focuses on clinical as well as industrial aspects of advanced technologies and their transfer into neurorehabilitation from both theoretical and practical perspectives. The students will learn the basics of neurorehabilitation and the linkage to technologies, gain insight into the development within the medtech field and learn applications of technologies in clinical settings.|
|Lernziel||The students will:|
- Learn basics and principles of clinical neuroscience and neurorehabilitation.
- Gain insight into the technical basics of advanced technologies and the transfer into product development processes.
- Gain insight into the application, the development and integration of advanced technologies in clinical settings. This includes the advantages and limitations according to different pathologies and therapy goals.
- Get the opportunity to test advanced technologies in practical settings.
- Learn how to transfer theoretical concepts to actual settings in different working fields.
- Neurobiological principles applied to the field of neurorehabilitation.
- Clinical applications of advanced rehabilitation technologies.
- Visit medical technology companies, rehabilitation centers and labs to gain deeper insight into the development, application and evaluation of advanced technologie
|Skript||Teaching materials will be provided for the individual events and lectures.|
- Slides (pdf files)
- Information sheets and flyers of the visited companies, labs and clinics