151-0703-00L Operational Simulation of Production Lines
|Semester||Autumn Semester 2014|
|Periodicity||yearly recurring course|
|Language of instruction||German|
|Abstract||The student learns the application of the event-driven and computer-based simulation for layout and operational improvement of production facilities by means of practical examples.|
|Objective||The student learns the right use of (Who? When? How?) of the event-driven and computer-based simulation in the illustration of the operating procedures and the production facilities.|
Operating simulation in the productions, logistic and scheduling will be shown by means of practical examples.
The student should make his first experiences in the use of computer-based simulation.
|Content||- Application and application areas of the event-driven simulation|
- Exemplary application of a software tool (Technomatrix-Simulation-Software)
- Internal organisation and functionality of simulation tools
- Procedure for application: optimizing, experimental design planning, analysis, data preparation
- Controlling philosophies, emergency concepts, production in sequence, line production, rescheduling
- Application on the facilities projecting
The knowledge is enhanced by practice-oriented exercises and an excursion. A guest speaker will present a practical example.
|Lecture notes||will be distributed simultaneously during lecture (+ PDF)|
|Prerequisites / Notice||Recommended for all Bachelor-Students in the 5th semester and Master-Students in the 7th semester.|