751-2001-00L Area Planning and Regional Development
|Semester||Autumn Semester 2016|
|Lecturers||C. Lüscher, B. Buser|
|Periodicity||yearly recurring course|
|Language of instruction||German|
|Abstract||Introduction into Area Planning in Switzerland, basics, legal aspects and instruments. Overview and state of the art. |
Practical regional development based on concrete experience and projects; basics, legal aspects and state of the art.
The student gets an overview over Area Planning in Switzerland with legal aspects, instruments and the actual state of the art.
Awareness rising for complex regional planning and developing questions. Introduction in regional development and politics, based on existing and future regulations and their effects on different political levels.
- Basics of area planning
- Overview over existing regulations in Switzerland
- State of the art in Switzerland
- links between area planning and environmental protection
- Basics for a successful regional development based on personal field experience
- discussion of the different instruments
- stake holders and their role in regional politics
- case studies for developing strategies (in small study groups)
|Lecture notes||no script will be delivered, mainly for technical reasons; all necessary stuff will be delivered as papers or via internet.|
|Prerequisites / Notice||german spoken (with translation of french and italian technical terms)|