151-0055-10L Engineering Tool: Planning of Human Work
|Semester||Spring Semester 2021|
|Periodicity||yearly recurring course|
|Language of instruction||German|
|Comment||The Engineering Tools courses are for MAVT Bachelor’s degree students only.|
Number of participants limited to 24.
|151-0055-10 K||Ingenieur-Tool: Planung menschlicher Arbeit|
Blockkurs in der ersten Semesterwoche
Ort: Gruppenraum des Technoparks ZH
|12s hrs||P. Acél|
|Abstract||This course gives an introduction into the planning and optimization of human work procedures in industry as a basis for the determination of personnel requirements. By using Methods of Time Management (MTM) it is shown, how work procedures are modelled in the different abstracted layers.|
MTM is the benchmark for time in process elements - an international standard.
|Objective||The participants learn the basics in planning and optimizing of human work. They recognize that the problem solving based on work-organisation (e.g. efficiency of the staff members, pulsing) and ergonomical issues (e.g. overload of staff members) is made easier to achieve through the planning with MTM.|
|Content||This educational-objective will be shown by machine demonstrations, movies and lecture/theory. The contents will be engrossed in practice oriented group works.|
1. The input by MTM to solve operational tasks
- definition and application of MTM (process elements)
- 7 wastes
- comparison MTM, stopwatch, estimation
- planning of working-systems (personnel requirements and optimized operational procedures)
2. The MTM-System and the respective main attributes
- system elements
- information content of MTM-application flow diagram
- simulations ability
3. Development of processes
- description of shortage, flow, rhythm, layout, standards, complexity, amount of parts etc.
- is (analysis) - should-be (synthesis) in CHF
4. Application of MTM for the entire process chain
- 3-stage model: development, scheduling, operation in fabrication and assembly
- assembly fitting production engineering in the development, structuring appendage
- work in the rated range, transparency and staff member motivation
- ergonomically assessment of the working area, norm for human effort
5. MTM-systems and border lines (compression)
- differences in the application MTM 1, MEK, UAS
- IT-support: Ticon, Prokon
- classification REFA, IE, stopwatch, ROM; Value Stream, KAIZEN, KVP, 5S, Lean Management etc.
- other applications for logistic, administration, hospital etc.
|Lecture notes||- Script: Copies of the foils will be distributed to the participants|
- downloadable movies from real examples as extension
- MTM-Time card with 5S and the 7 wastes
|Prerequisites / Notice||Requirements for the participation in the course: Students in MAVT, MTEC or the like.|
This is a praxis-oriented course. Your entire attendance is therefore expected.
Your inscription to this course is binding.
|Performance assessment information (valid until the course unit is held again)|
|Performance assessment as a semester course|
|ECTS credits||0.4 credits|
|Type||ungraded semester performance|
|Language of examination||German|
|Repetition||Repetition only possible after re-enrolling for the course unit.|
|No public learning materials available.|
|Only public learning materials are listed.|
|No information on groups available.|
|Places||24 at the most|
|Priority||Registration for the course unit is only possible for the primary target group|
|Primary target group||Mechanical Engineering BSc (152000)|
|Waiting list||until 15.02.2021|
|End of registration period||Registration only possible until 26.02.2021|
|Mechanical Engineering Bachelor||Engineering Tools||W|